JFK Limo Rental Experience – It’s the little things that add up!
Your experience of limo rental at JFK isn’t just about simply getting a ride from the airport to your destination – whether that’s to a hotel, a wedding party or a corporate convention. Because if all you wanted was a “ride”, then you could have rented a car or hopped a cab.
Individuals rent a limo or opt for bus charter at JFK because they are looking for more than an option to get from point A to point B.
SERVICE AND PEACE OF MIND
After a long flight, individuals and groups of people want to be treated gracefully – even if it’s just for a brief moment. If your limo rental experience at JFK is a pleasant one, chances are that the rest of your trip will start off in a great way.
So what do most people look for in a bus or limo rental service? What are the characteristics that define exceptional customer service? Here are few things to look for:
- What if your flight is delayed – will you have to call the company offering you limo rental at JFK yourself, or do they monitor all incoming/outgoing flights proactively to stay on top of the situation?
- What if you arrive a few minutes early; will you and your party have to wait for your limo or bus driver to show up, or will they be waiting for you at your pre-designated pick up point?
- When you arrive, will someone be waiting to greet you and pick up your baggage, or will you have to find your own way to the parking lot to hop your ride?
- What will your driver or chauffer be wearing. Can you expect someone casually dressed – jeans and a T-shirt, or will they be dressed in a formal uniform, adding a bit of pomp and ceremony to the trip?
- Does the driver help you store your luggage and help with your seating, or do you and your party have to manage things by yourselves?
- Does your service provider for limo or bus charter from JFK offer you vehicles that are clean, well maintained and impressionable, or do the vehicles cause you to cringe at the sight of them?
- Are you and your guests comfortable when seated, or are you cramped – wishing you had a larger and more spacious vehicle to ride in?
- If this is a stretch limousine that you’ve rented for a special occasion, does the service provider offer free beverages for you and your party to “chill out” during your trip?
- If you are on a working visit, travelling in either a rented a limo or a bus, do you have access to free Wi-Fi so you can catch up on some work before you arrive at your destination?
- What if you and your team need some downtime, will your service provider be able to offer you a guided tour of the city during your stay; or will you have to arrange for such events by your self – perhaps from a different company?
WHAT MAKES A PRO?
When you add all of these little things up, they give you a profile of a complete limo or bus rental experience at JFK. For each of these questions, a satisfactory answer goes a long way to demonstrating your rental service company’s commitment to customer service.
For instance, if this is a professional outfit you are dealing with, why would they wait for you to call them to say your flight is delayed by 15 minutes? Shouldn’t they know that already and adjust for pickup accordingly?
So too, professional limo or bus charter companies are in the business of offering complete transportation solutions, instead of simply pick and drop. From airport meet/greet, to inter-airport transfers, to sightseeing tours and more – a pro service operator will strive to provide you a one window service.
And why is that so important? Because then, it gives you much more time to focus on why you are in NY – business, pleasure – and not worry about how you will get around to accomplish your trip results. And that’s what truly customer oriented companies try to do for their customers!
CHOOSING COMFORT, STYLE AND PROFESSIONALISM
Sure, most of these things are relatively minor, but Angel Miles Transportation knows that little things add up to the entire “package”! For residents and visitors that need a limo at JFK, theirs is the first name that comes to mind. Why? Because of their demonstrated professionalism!
With some many years of limo and bus rental at JFK and nearby, it’s hard to find another competitor that has the type of experienced staff and well maintained vehicles as they do. And with customer service in their DNA, they focus on even the little things that many other limo rental companies omit!